Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,372   Online: 1103

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have been thinking about 777 for the past 6 months, does anyone know what it costs and how is it shipped and mixed?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wayne, I don't know if pushing film is what you wish to do, but Diafine will last a long time. You will have to shoot your Efke 100 at a higher EI.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jdef
    If you have room for another tank, you could use a divided developer.

If you're interested, I can forward the formula for Stoeckler's 2-bath, or my Rapid 2-bath, or both. Good luck.

Jay
    I don't have a problem as far as tanks are concerned, I just need to do some + and - development if agitating. If anything I will need to contract develop.

I'm not weighing and mixing chemicals, so I need something pre-measured.

Actually FX-2 was a consideration, but maybe i'll look into 777 and see what it holds over other developers.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Howell
    I have been thinking about 777 for the past 6 months, does anyone know what it costs and how is it shipped and mixed?
    pm me about this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin