Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,653   Online: 884

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I sprung for the extra money and - hold your breath - bought another toothbrush - this one expressly dedicated to JOBO reel scrubbing.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like Rodinal but I'm not thrilled with the results in the Jobo [or any rotary means] so process by hand when using Rodinal and then use the rotary functions after that.

On Rodinal and rotary is it me or are the results crisper hand processed compared to the Jobo. Any comments?
    Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chiller
    I like Rodinal but I'm not thrilled with the results in the Jobo [or any rotary means] so process by hand when using Rodinal and then use the rotary functions after that.

On Rodinal and rotary is it me or are the results crisper hand processed compared to the Jobo. Any comments?
    I would expect the results with Rodinal to be crisper when manually processed with minimum agitation - and even crisper when stand developed with Rodinal.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    Large Format
    HEWES just announced a stainless steel reel with a 25mm center core to fit on the plastic spindle of the JOBO 1500 and 2500 series tanks.

I've been fighting those plastic JOBO reels far too long, so I'm going to try some.
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just announced? They've been selling reels for the 1500 tanks for years. I personally find the 2500 reels very easy to load.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin