Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,910   Posts: 1,521,587   Online: 822

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

JandC Classic 100 Reciprocity

Anyone know the reciprocity exposure compensation needed for JandC Classic 100? It seems high from what I'm seeing on my negs (4x5) at times of 1-4 seconds.

Thanks,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Will,
    I find that I have to rate it at 40 iso to get the zone iii values I prefer, thats with rodinal 1 to 50 with pyrocat hd i get an iso 50. As to reciprocity I always found just doubling the length of time in the 1 to 20 second range always worked for me. I don't know what type of pictures you are making,when I do still life i always have to remember to factor in bellows extention, I tend to overlook it in the heat of the picture making experience : ).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's what I'm seeing too. 1 sec = 2 sec. 2 sec = 4 sec. Seems high, but if it works...

Thanks,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seems to me J&C has suggested, over on the Sponsors' Forum, that the reciprocity table for APX 100 would work for Pro 100 (as will the developing starting times).
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin