Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,736   Posts: 1,515,512   Online: 1095

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I heard from Freestyle not too long ago and they had 1600+ 30' rolls of their .edu asa 50 film (PanF+ relabeled, if you believe rumour). That didn't stop me from buying 300' of it, though.

But I suspect if you call them they have some in stock.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jdef
    The Edu and Edu Ultra films are very cheap in 120 @ $1.39/roll for the 100, and $1.49 for the 200 and 400.
    I tried 20 rolls of Arista.EDU 200 in 120 size, and it curled so bad that I almost couldn't use it. How is the curl on the new stuff?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Curl is still there, but not as bad as the Forte/Arista.edu film. (Is anything else that bad?)

If I remember correctly (I'm not near my film right now) there were no edge markings, or if there were they were just the occasional meaningless code. No frame numbers/emulsion ID stuff.

I like it more than the Forte films (especially the Foma 200), and I'll be shooting a lot of it in roll film. I can't wait to try the sheet films. J&C are now listing the sheet films on their web site, but I got an email from them earlier today saying that they wouldn't have the sheet films in stock until August.
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ElrodCod
    This place has 120 APX100 for $1.49 a roll. I got e=mail confirmation from them that it's fresh stock. The shipping is a little high but $47.25 for 25 rolls works out to $1.89 each delivered & I can read the numbers through the red counter window.
    I have been ordering from Filmart for some time and have always been happy. The last batch of Agfa I got from them had an expiration date of 2010! The shipping is kind of high if you only order a few rolls, but it doesn't go up much even when you order a couple hundred. Unfortunately, they are not nearly as cheap for any other film and they have kind of spotty stock for most other brands. For Agfa, however, they rock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin