Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,817   Posts: 1,581,639   Online: 807

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually Ryan, thanks to Peters (who sold me his supply) I have a bit of both to play with. So I'll experiment and learn and have a good time and I will probably try lots of papers before it's all over with. But man oh man! the results I saw in those proofs are just breath-taking. All in good fun

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Grade 3

Digi-Ryan is right about the grade 2 but since you are starting out make your negatives to fit that grade. I only sent you the remaining grade 3 of which there is not alot left in the box. I would spend the money and get the grade 3 from Michael. You can always use the 2 for proofing.
    Best, Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by peters
    Digi-Ryan is right about the grade 2 but since you are starting out make your negatives to fit that grade. I only sent you the remaining grade 3 of which there is not alot left in the box. I would spend the money and get the grade 3 from Michael. You can always use the 2 for proofing.
    Best, Peter
    I hear ya, Peter, no worries But I make all my negatives for contact printing that other way that we're not allowed to mention unless we want to endure a virtual stoning. But I'll use what you've sent, evaluate from there, and get what I really need in the future. Buying your supply just gives me a cheap way to experiment, ya know? So thanks again

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Other way

Nothing wrong with the "other" way. It's the final image that counts. I know other people here who do the same for Plat. printing. Someday I might even learn how to do it!!
    Best, Peter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin