Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,883   Online: 867

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tapscott.
    If you ask me my favourites, then I will give you my complete biased opinion.
    Always happy to volunteer biased opinions:

Fuji Acros - a panchromatic film used by lots of Japanese photogs. We like the tonality. Scans well too. But once again, we're biased.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    J&C Pro 100 reminds me of the long extinct Kodak Verichrome Pan.

BTW, Pro 100 comes on spools the flanges of which are very thin. This enables this 120 film to fit in my Kodak Hawkeye camera which was designed to take 620 film. It may also fit some other 620 cameras. Doesn't fit Kodak Tourist II but this camera is a tight fit even for regulation 620 film.

Shooter
    Medium Format

efke buying sources

update on jensen optics . the owner has stated that he has not and will not
    be selling efke film. so it has been confirmed that jandc is the sole distributor
    in the united states for efke film . if you try to buy efke film from fotoimpex.de the german distributor of efke . fotoimpex links you the to the Jandc website . so if you live in the united states and you want to use efke film you have to buy it from Jandc.
    Last edited by richardmellor; 06-16-2005 at 11:58 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am glad he is making some money. Hopefully he puts some of this money back in the business and have chec/chinese super xx and azo clones put in production.

Quote Originally Posted by richardmellor
    I would also recommend apx 100 from film art .
    Just ordered 20 rolls apx 100 for 1.99 each shipped .
    I have never understood why efke is is 3.51 each shipped for 20 rolls. would think efke should be the cheap film.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin