Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,108   Online: 1176

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images

I think I know this one.

The difference is that the one is the older emulsion and the one is the newer emulsion (akin to TX 400 older versus 400TX newer). Your 320TXP is the newer emulsion and the TXP 320 is the older. Kodak moved their naming conventions to ASA/Name after moving theiir production a few years back. I believe anything with Name - Number is older and anything NumberName is newer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I recall seeing similar variations on other films at the Massive Development Chart. I believe they post a variety of times/temps from a number of contributors, who, I assume, have a huge variation in techniques, temps, agitation, enlargers, lenses, cameras, light sources, meters, metering techniques, etc. I take their info, and most other info that doesn't fit my personal conditions and techniques, as a starting point, and not much more. I figure I'm lucky if I get to within +/- 25% of the correct development time with reference material of this nature, but that's almost always much better than starting from nothing.

Lee

Images
    Anybody happen to have the Kodak time for TXP320 rollfilm in Xtol 1:1, 20C inversion?
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    11 1/4 min @ 20C in a small tank.

Here's the data sheet for XTOL:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...e%20processing

Images
    Thanks, Mike
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin