Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,923   Online: 968

Shooter
    35mm RF

Bergger 200 in Acutol / Aculux2

Hello there,

I don't seem to be able to find data for processing Bergger 200 (35 mm) at EI 200 in Acutol/Aculux2 1+14. Any suggestion for time? Any suggestion for others developers (no PMK)? I'm looking for good tonality range, high detail and fine grain.

Thank you for your advice.

Stefano Giannuzzi

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I processed it in HC-110 (1:50 straight from the bottle) for 6.5 min @ 20C, and it yielded beautiful negatives. Also just to test what I'd been hearing, I also shot Fortepan 200, and the Freestyle AristaEDU 200 film, and found they are definitely the same. It's impossible to tell the difference, if I hadn't made notes on my neg sleeve.

So, to save some money, if you like Bergger, shoot Fortepan 200 and you'll have the same results. Forte also makes the Bergger papers, btw.

Hope this helps you out.

Rolleijoe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin