Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,807   Posts: 1,581,427   Online: 1133

Shooter
    35mm RF

developing under exposed film

[FONT=Century Gothic]hi all,
    I have an under exposed Tura film by one stop. I would like to develop this film in Rodinal. Can somebody please help me with devtimes for this problem?
    TIA
    Edwin[/FONT]

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    What is the manufactor rating and what did you use as an EI?

There is a good chance there is not a problem use your regular developing times, it is very common for folks to half the iso of the film which is one stop anyway

Shooter
    35mm RF
    [FONT=Century Gothic]hi ann,
    the film was 100 asa and i exposed at 200 asa (I forgot to reset the asa on the camera the silly boy that i am).
    Edwin[/FONT]

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Edwin
    I would consider using Microphen for this situation, This is a good developer for push process situation

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    oops, i missed read, i thought you had gone the other direction,

I would add about 25% to your usual times, it would be nice to run a clip test to be sure, or another test roll

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You may have underexposed by two stops as many people would shoot a ISO 100 film at an EI of 50. I would consider Diafine. It's a developer that is used to "push" film and two stops seems to be the right amount for this developer.

No matter which dev you end up using, try to take another roll of your Tura 100 and shoot it at an EI of 200 and use it as a test roll.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin