Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,876   Online: 948

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Forgot, EI of 3200

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Those... Goddamn... Stainless Steel... 35mm... REELS!!

I ruined my film with those stupid objects! Never, never again will I use SS reels for 35mm. Never. OK, maybe just once more to be sure... I never had any problem with 120, but it's the second 35mm that I mess up.

I ended up doing Rodinal 1+50, 3 shakes every 5 mins for 36 mins and what wasn't ruined turned out pretty well. At least the one picture I wanted to have seems fine. I'll try to make a contact sheet later this week.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mhv
    Those... Goddamn... Stainless Steel... 35mm... REELS!!
    Practice! Practice! Practice!
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I managed to get some darkroom time to do the contact sheets, and I must say that so far I'm pretty satisfied with the development and the contrast of negatives. I haven't enlarged them yet so I cannot comment on the grain, but I will do so next Tuesday evening.

In the meantime, I'll develop a roll of 400TX @ EI3200 in HC-110 dilution H for 36 mins, agitation every 5mins, to make a comparison. I calculate that if 6mins is roughly the proper time for diltion B, then 12 mins should do fine for dilution H. Triple that should give me more or less a three-stop push.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin