Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,908   Posts: 1,584,642   Online: 848

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASA n/a ???

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz
    Thanks for your views Geert & Hans. I still don't understand why they show a dev time & temperature without any film speed but I agree about testing as some of the info on digitaltruth is a little off.

I hope that's a Leffe beer your having in you profile picture Geert.

I assume that this means that who ever supplied the dev times did not supply the information. In this case, I usually assume that they rated the film at box speed or try to cross refereence with other published data (or, ask here ). In anycase, all published dev times should be considered rough starting points which you refine to your own conditions, processing techniques, etc...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS
    I assume that this means that who ever supplied the dev times did not supply the information. In this case, I usually assume that they rated the film at box speed or try to cross refereence with other published data (or, ask here ). In anycase, all published dev times should be considered rough starting points which you refine to your own conditions, processing techniques, etc...
    Yes that seems to be the case.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin