Hi there,
I would like to accurately measure the reflection densities of some processed Oriental Seagull paper I have been experimenting with. In particular I want to measure values of Dmin to an accuracy of +/- 0.01 log units

Unfortunately I can't justify going out and spending big $$$ on a calibrated (reflection) densitometer.
I was wondering if I wandered into a professional camera store whether this would be the kind of thing they may use to calibrate their minilabs/printing processes - and maybe they might be partial to measuring a couple of samples of paper for me....

FWIW I live in Sydney, Australia..

Peter Badcock