Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,413   Online: 684

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    For what it is worth Fuji acros in quickloads and Xtol is now my standard film and developer.
    Rotary processor, 70F 600ml 1:1 @6:30 min. Used one shot for 6 sheets of 4x5. This is the only combination I will every use for as long as I can still buy both of these combinations. I hated Tmax and was looking for quickloads. By the way you can also get lose sheet acros at MPEX, as much as I hate to promote them. It is still expensive in lose sheet form.
    Regards, Dan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Zone Metering

Quote Originally Posted by bjorke
    I am not remotely a zone sort of guy, sorry. And for this one I bracketed.
    Using the shortcut method, if you had place the white T-shirt on Zone VIII, you could have captured this image in one shot. With my 4x5 negs I could compress or expand the contrast. Now that I am into MF, I can only go N plus or minus 1. I use two film back holders, one for N and one for N-1. If I need N+1, I stick the film frame in to Se.
    However, you have convinced me on your web site photos of Billy Jacked that bracketing at least 1-stop each side could in many cases be worthwhile.
    Bottom line: Thanks for the openning up mind mind to other alternatives.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]MAC[/FONT]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Senft
    Not only is Rodinal not for anyone, it is not for any film.
    When Rodinal has been wiped from the face of this earth one can say, "No longer is something rotten in Denmark. Finally, Copenhagen is up to snuff"

Why so angry, Claire? Any hidden frustrations?

Calm down and have sip of the Holy Rod!
    You will soon get over your Pyromania and start Rodding around

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin