Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,005   Online: 853

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Black and White Fuji Green

I was developing a roll of 35mm Neopan 1600 yesterday, and after the soup-stop-fix, I was inspecting it for pictures, and discovered that my reliable SS reel had ****ed up once more my pictures. The end part of the film was stuck onto the previous inches of the film spiral, which had for effect to create a mysterious green, Fuji goo of half-wet emulsion that splattered all over my negative during wash.

I managed to clean it more or less for the hang and dry, but today I was trying to throw the negs in a PrintFile and to my dismay the Fuji, Green goo had transformed into what looks like boogers marks on my negatives. I'm presently soaking them in distilled water in the hope to get rid of them, but is there anything I could use to remove them? Dish soap maybe?

After each wrap loading, give the film a push pull. If it comes out of the grove, it will not move the slight required amount.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin