Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,023   Online: 1167

Shooter
    Multi Format

Old OLD paper (Older than you?)

VERY SORRY! I posted this to the wrong group and can edit but not delete it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from the first trip into the long-ignored storage cellar. A little more to come in a week or so, hopefully.

Military packaged: first layer heavily waxed paper, next sealed waxed fabric with silver reflective interior. Third layer is the box, unopened which I presume has yet another wrapper inside. (All this is to say that the only damage can be to OLD AGE, not moisture.)

HALOID "Fine Photographic Papers". "F-2 INDUSTRO CONTACT PAPER 200 SHEETS 10X10 Glossy, Single Weight for Normal Negatives."

Military label taped on top says "Processed Method 1A8"

Expired in October 1954!

Would somebody be interested? PM with an offer.
    --
    John J
    Last edited by jjstafford; 07-23-2005 at 07:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Paper

Quote Originally Posted by jjstafford
    VERY SORRY! I posted this to the wrong group and can edit but not delete it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from the first trip into the long-ignored storage cellar. A little more to come in a week or so, hopefully.

Military packaged: first layer heavily waxed paper, next sealed waxed fabric with silver reflective interior. Third layer is the box, unopened which I presume has yet another wrapper inside. (All this is to say that the only damage can be to OLD AGE, not moisture.)

HALOID "Fine Photographic Papers". "F-2 INDUSTRO CONTACT PAPER 200 SHEETS 10X10 Glossy, Single Weight for Normal Negatives."

Military label taped on top says "Processed Method 1A8"

Expired in October 1954!

Would somebody be interested? PM with an offer.
    --
    John J
    How about $75 buckos. Sure would be interesting to use.
    Peter Schrager

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All sold out!
    Thanks for your interest.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin