Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,791   Online: 701

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by P C Headland
    I've not been long in the developing world, but I am more than happy with my 1 euro Gepe 120 tank. It has an "easy loader" that looks like a plastic version of the Hewes loaders. I even managed to load a badly kinked roll and salvage some shots. You feed the film through the loader and close the holder on the centre of the reel. Then, just wind the reel and remove the loader. Reel (sic) easy!

I also use this tank to develop 9x12cm and 5x4" sheets one or two at a time.

I also have a Loadamat 20 which is like anm Agfa Rondinax tank. Daylight loading of the film as well as adding and draining chemistry. I've not really used it yet, though it may be worth sacrificing a roll.

I haven't got a 35mm tank yet (the Gepe only has a 120 reel).
    it was called(dont know if it still exists) hp-combina.
    film had to be clamped in the center and the loader helped.
    only for manual rotating or on a rotating base. no 220 if i am correct. only 35mm and 120. they have/had also a 4/5-tank-system.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by P C Headland
    I also have a Loadamat 20 which is like anm Agfa Rondinax tank. Daylight loading of the film as well as adding and draining chemistry. I've not really used it yet, though it may be worth sacrificing a roll.
    I've spotted a few eBay auctions for Kodak tanks that sound like this (for 35mm film); the claim is that they can be loaded in daylight. They look like a cross between a Watson or Alden bulk loader and a developing tank. I've never actually seen one in person, though. Out of curiosity, I just checked on eBay and found this auction for one. (Standard disclaimer: I'm unaffiliated with the seller.)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin