Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,094   Online: 1096

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Nacco Super 76 ????

Anyone familliar with super 76 liquid? I'm about to embark on my BTZS film tests and want to use efke 100 with d76 or super 76. Does super 76 have any of the quirks that d76 has ie getting more active after 1 month etc?

Thank you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbysandstrom
    Anyone familliar with super 76 liquid? I'm about to embark on my BTZS film tests and want to use efke 100 with d76 or super 76. Does super 76 have any of the quirks that d76 has ie getting more active after 1 month etc?

Thank you.
    I used it for a while, and the saying is true: you get what you pay for! I was hoping for a D-76 type look as well, with the convenience of it already being in liquid form. But alas, this was not the case.

In all recommended dillutions, the results were far too grainy, mids were muddy. I switched to HC-110, and use it & Rodinal as my 2 main developers.

Hope this helps you out.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin