Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,869   Online: 1020

Shooter
    Large Format

Looking for 1 (one) bag of Technidol

Dear fellows, I have shot one 120 roll of Technical Pan and thought I could find some Technidol leftovers on the-well-known-auction-site, but it doesn't look like so, or not at prices with at least some sense left in them.

Does anyone have one single spare bag of technidol for sale perhaps? That was my very last roll and unfortunately my Technidol stock was not "in synch" with it. Seen the ridiculous prices I've read on the-above-mentioned-auction-site, I will give up forever on Technical Pan; I'd just like to develop this already exposed roll.

Thanks for reading.
    I know a chap who does excellent portraits. The chap is a camera.
    (Tristan Tzara, 1922)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ciao Marco,
    I believe you're the same Marco I used to converse with on an Italian forum some time back. I have some Technidol in the small vials to make 500ml which should do fine for your roll of 120. Could get it out to you if you like. Alternatively, you can still find and use Tetenal's Neofin Doku for TechPan. It's IMO just a bit slower than the Technidol, but gives the same nice continuous tones.
    If you tone it down alot, it almost becomes bearable.

- Walker Evans on using color

Shooter
    Large Format
    Now, that was a quick answer!!! Thanks Niko, PM sent...
    I know a chap who does excellent portraits. The chap is a camera.
    (Tristan Tzara, 1922)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear Marco,

If you have a similar situation in the future, C-41 developer works very well with Tech Pan (10 minutes, normal agitation).

Neall Wydra

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Marco,

If you need, I have two bags of old Technidol still sealed in powder form. They are dated, but as dry chemicals go, they shouldn't have aged. I'd be happy to give them for free + the price of shipping from Canada. I planned on trying TechPan but the last rolls at my photo store have been sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Technidol liquid is still available.

David.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin