Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,937   Posts: 1,585,638   Online: 766

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Seele
    esanford,

I did consider that; I received a certain amount of money to finance the project but of course it would be a better idea to make the dollar go further. Having been a bulkfilm-reloader for decades (I still have a small stash of Shirley-Wellards to prove it) I do not think the issues mentioned presents any problem at all. But the bottomline remains: Australia is such a small market that it is tough getting something that the rest of the world pretty much take for granted; we still pay, begrudgingly, more than ten dollars for a roll of FP4 Plus, and that's something not exactly easy to swallow.
    Wow! I had no idea that film cost that much... Does Austrailia add a large import duty if you go directly to a retailer like B&H out of NY... Their film prices are very reasonable and they ship worldwide... I don't know if that is an alternative... I wish you the best with what still sounds like a great project!
    Often wrong, but never in doubt!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you want to give Fuji b&w a try ,why not import directly from
    http//www.unicircuits.com/shop/index.php
    you can get Acros 100, SS100, and Presto 400 (Neopan 400) in bulk.
    Acros has had rave reviews, and Neopan 400 is my favourite 400 speed film.
    These films will blow that miserable Forte stuff into the weeds imho..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin