Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,521   Online: 1023

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Paper: Ilfospeed RC Deluxe IS2.24M semi-matt 10x10"

I have aquired some of this paper. It seems quite old. Does anyone have any experience printing with it? Cheers, Nicole

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ilfospeed was Ilfords graded RC paper. Not sure if they've stopped making it, however havn't seen any on shelves for many years, and if it's really 10x10" then never seen any of that one. You'd be best to test it for fog before wasting lots of time on aprint that will never be right. I'd cut a sheet into a few pieces and fix one without it going near the developer, put another in some developer then fix without going near an enlarger. If they are both the same 'whiteness', try one under the enlarger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Nige, I'll give it a go. The guy that gave this to me said it was used for aerial photography. I thought the 10x10" was a little unusual but personally love the size for prints. I hope I can still salvage it.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ilford stills makes graded RC paper, strange as that seems.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin