Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,313   Online: 885

Shooter
    Medium Format

Ultrafine iso 125 film

Does anyone know the manufacturer of the above film? The development times they recommend are different from fp4+, but the only iso 125 films I know about are plus-x and fp4+.

Jurgen

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    They're in England, and the company name starts with "I". Dev times are starting points anyway; they like a different starting point from the manufacturer.
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    From all accounts, Ultrafine=Ilford FP4+. Distributed by photowarehouse.com. After the Ilford restructuring, photowarehouse is supposedly trying to find a new source for their in-house brand. Last I checked, all ultrafine films were out of stock.

Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I thought it was fp4+ as well, I ordered two 100 ft rolls to feed my increasing number of rangefinders.

Jurgen

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin