Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,439   Online: 879

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    After seeing that ad come up for everything that I searched for, one time I figured I'd search on the term "Dog Poop" just to stump it.

The laugh was on me. When I clicked on the Google "Dog Poop Sale" link it produced several Ebay auctions selling phoney novelty dog poop.

I've been told, (no verification) that they sell shellacked moose turds as novelty items in Alaska..

Maybe we will buy anything.

The Sh.. Begone is good.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ya, I usually have a bunch of used Rodinal after I have a big cup of java LOL.

Well at least he`s not trying to sell used oats from the farm!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They do sell shellacked moose droppings in Alaksa, i've seen it. You can also buy "oil spill in a bottle."
    My grandfather used to sell shellacked deer droppings at is bar in northern Michigan. He called them deer drop necklaces, earings, you name it. The messed up thing was people bought them.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by laz127
    Actually those are Google sponser links that just insert your search text. Try some other words, it will provide hours of amusment!
    It used to be that if you input "Ed is the Man" into google, the first link that came up said, "You're brilliant! Google is hiring" with a link to the google jobs listings.

It just so happend that one of the guys who set up the ads was named "Ed".

Good trombone player, that Ed.

Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    There used to be plenty where that Rodinal came from. See: http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=1445

Google must have cleaned up a bit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill
    They do sell shellacked moose droppings in Alaksa, i've seen it. You can also buy "oil spill in a bottle."
    My grandfather used to sell shellacked deer droppings at is bar in northern Michigan. He called them deer drop necklaces, earings, you name it. The messed up thing was people bought them.
    Same here in Sweden:
    http://www.sverigeturism.se/smorgasb...hts/south.html

"Moose droppings
    At the tourist agency in Hede you can buy moose droppings in small jars, or ear-rings made of varnished moose droppings."
    -- MW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin