Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,911   Posts: 1,584,685   Online: 747

Thread: Lucky SHD 100

Shooter
    Multi Format

Lucky SHD 100

I've developed my first roll of Lucky SHD 100 (120 format), and I must say, it's impressive, more so considering that the film cost me $1.98. I didn't notice excessive halation in the hightlights like some people mentioned, though there was some, which is a really nice effect. The contrast is excellent, and the grain seems quite fine (though I haven't printed them yet).

The only problem is that there is quite a purple - magenta cast to the base, which shouldn't be too much of a problem, though it is odd. Any idea what oculd have caused this?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I remember getting similar casts on 35mm Kodak T-max; and if I recall correctly, fixing the film longer, and washing a bit longer, seemed to help.

It may be worth a try to re-fix it for 5 minutes and see what happens.

good luck,

Andre

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll give that re-fixing a try ... it might help.

I've seen that on T-Max before as well, though I try to avoid that film whenever I can.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin