Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,225   Posts: 1,532,663   Online: 830

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Koch

Modern Developing Methods, 3rd Edition (March 1946), The Edwal Laboratories, p 72.

Gerald, what all is in this volume? Are there many other formulas? I like to collect them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Edmund W. Lowe published two books, the one mentioned previously and "What You Want to Know About Developers", Camera Craft
    (San Francisco:1939). Both books went through several editions. Of the two, I think the "What You Want to Know About Developers" is more valuable. While they are small books, 5"x7" and approxiately 120 pages, they are filled with formulas. Either or both would be good additions to any photo library. Search the used book dealers on the net they shouldn't be hard to find. Also recommended, Morris Germain, ARPS, "Darkroom Handbook and Formulary, Ziff-Davis (Chicago:1940).

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlibersky
    Wow I wish I had one of these books.
    You can pick up a lot of these old photo related books used from various online booksellers. If you would like some help tracking down used books, send me a PM and I will tell you what shops I have gotten the best result from.

- Randy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin