Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,517   Posts: 1,572,149   Online: 1022

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Grenier
    .....I'd stay away from a Zone VI washer and they were proven to be very inept at archival washing due to their poor design......
    Tell me more..... I have an 11 x 14 and I have not had any problems.... but that doesn't mean there are no problems! Just interested.
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Take a look at the solution this fellow uses for developing his 4x5 film. Now, I understand that your concern is with 8x10, but this solution can be scaled up to work. The beauty of this device is that each sheet is held in place so it can't slosh around and scratch the other films, yet liquid is allowed to flowall around each sheet. It's simple. It's cheap. And you can still use your tray siphon

http://philbard.com/panel.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep, just as I said (about washing in a slosher tray) in an earlier post in this thread.

Having said that, I think DANCQU's solution of using hydrophobic film separators in a tray is elegant!
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin