Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,925   Online: 983

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format

FP4 @ 200

Someone posted that they had tested and rated FP4 at a true speed of 200. If this is correct, the 125 EI is an artifact of development times. I note that Ilford posts processing times for 200 inside the box. If one is processing any size (35, 120, 4x5) FP4 in D76/ID11, how well does it perform at EI 200 in general? Does it do better across the board with a full strength solution, or a 1:1 dilution?
    Patrick

something witty and profound needs to be inserted here...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist
    Someone posted that they had tested and rated FP4 at a true speed of 200. If this is correct, the 125 EI is an artifact of development times. I note that Ilford posts processing times for 200 inside the box. If one is processing any size (35, 120, 4x5) FP4 in D76/ID11, how well does it perform at EI 200 in general? Does it do better across the board with a full strength solution, or a 1:1 dilution?

Interesting question. I think it deserves it's own thread.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OK, you win Brad! I have moved this subject (FP4 @ 200) to a standalone. Lets see what happens!
    Patrick

something witty and profound needs to be inserted here...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin