Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,047   Online: 902

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    JJK

Shooter
    4x5 Format

This might help

I just learned that Sekonic measures for 14 percent gray instead of 18 percent so if you are using a Sekonic light meter you want to open up 2/3 of a stop. HP5 is a 400 film so shoot at 250. Recommended time for D-76 1:1 is 11 minutes. So you need to up your time but it all depends on how you are agitating. If you are using a gobo, are you at constant agitation? and how fast are you agitating? everything must be taken into account.
    If your neg is thin than you are not processing long enough or you are under exposed.
    I just found this cool site so sorry about the late posting!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JJK View Post
    I just learned that Sekonic measures for 14 percent gray instead of 18 percent
    This is interesting! Where did you get this information from? I could not find it in the handbook.
    Compared to my Gossen Lunasix 3 the readout is identical. I own a brand new L-398A with the new amorph silicon cell. May be this one is different from the old one with seleium cell.

Ulrich

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin