Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,331   Online: 998

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I hope to find a microfilm developer to mix as the commercial ones giving good speed are quite expensive.
    The H&W control formula posted above seems rather concentrated. I wonder if it would be OK to dissolve the phenidone in isopropyl alcohol and make the concentrate less concentrated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Johnson
    I hope to find a microfilm developer to mix as the commercial ones giving good speed are quite expensive.
    The H&W control formula posted above seems rather concentrated. I wonder if it would be OK to dissolve the phenidone in isopropyl alcohol and make the concentrate less concentrated.
    Yes Alan, you can dissolve the phenidone in isopropyl alcohol or in one of the glycols. I find that stock solutions of phenidone dissolved in propylene gycol keep for a very long time (years).
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin