Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,593   Online: 919

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AZO on ebay

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

laz
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's $0.80 a sheet, hell, where is the profit in that!
    [SIZE=1]I want everything Galli has![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]I want to make images like Gandolfi![/SIZE]
    rlazell@optonline.net

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    No kidding. And the seller had a BIN price of $80!! Finally an honest seller not preying on the fears of the gullible public. Maybe he\she didn't know of the 20x24 that just sold for $491. I didn't notice what the shipping charges were, though. That's where you make the real dough on AZO (and Chinese 16x20 cameras).

-R

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    More big AZO

AZO

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by reggie
    No kidding. And the seller had a BIN price of $80!! Finally an honest seller not preying on the fears of the gullible public. Maybe he\she didn't know of the 20x24 that just sold for $491. I didn't notice what the shipping charges were, though. That's where you make the real dough on AZO (and Chinese 16x20 cameras).

-R
    Hmm,

Seems to be an honest seller, the shipping cost to me here in Montana would only be $7.85, which for paper is just about what it would cost..

Hmm, don't see that to often

Dave

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I continue to be confused about why the idea of using the free market system to sell something for the highest possible price would make a seller anything less than honest? Unless somebody lies to you, they may be expensive, but it hardly qualifies them as being dishonest.
    Scott Killian
    www.scottkillian.com

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    DAMN! 80 bucks! GOOD DEAL! Too bad I missed that one. Now only if it was g3 tho!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by skillian
    I continue to be confused about why the idea of using the free market system to sell something for the highest possible price would make a seller anything less than honest? Unless somebody lies to you, they may be expensive, but it hardly qualifies them as being dishonest.
    Excellent point

laz
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I continue to be confused about why the idea of using the free market system to sell something for the highest possible price would make a seller anything less than honest? .
    It doesn't. But calling the seller a thief is easier than admitting you were stupid to pay so much.
    -Bob
    [SIZE=1]I want everything Galli has![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]I want to make images like Gandolfi![/SIZE]
    rlazell@optonline.net

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    If you are referring to my post, I was being sarcastic (based on prior posts regarding the price of AZO on eBay). I agree with your point of view - if they can get $500 for a box of AZO, more power to them.

-R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin