Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,911   Posts: 1,556,240   Online: 923

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    However for Prescysol I would stick with the 8½ minutes to start with since it does seem to be dilution rather than time dependent.
    Thanks Dave, that's where I would have started but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Mark
    http://www.marktweedie.co.uk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just out of interest I’ve dug out the edition of Darkroom User with Roger Hicks article in. Issue #31 – 1997/5 if anyone wants to look it up. Roger described the modifications he made to the Paterson Orbital unit by roughening the base, and said that he confirmed with Ilford that the recommended 55ml of developer was adequate for 4 sheets of 5x4 film. They confirmed that it was. Geoffrey Crawley said that discrepancies in developer activity in the range 18 to 24 C would be negligible. Roger Hicks applied what he called “Kentucky Windage” to ascertaining the development time and reduced it by 10% plus a bit because that seemed to be the thing to do.

Now, can someone explain the principle that says that when looking through a stack of magazines for an article, it will always be in the last one examined; unless you happen to look in that one first!
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin