Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,295   Online: 921

Shooter
    Medium Format

Need feedback on Zonal Pro Chems.

I recently purchased some equipment from a comercial photolab and in the deal I recieved a sizeable quantity of Gamma Plus Film Dev., Factor One print dev. and HQ Warmtone Print Dev. I would appreciate any info on the characteristics of these chems. seems a shame to toss them if they will work. 10 Quarts of assorted chems. I was told that they were less than a year old. None have been opened.

Thanks;

mckenna

I use their Gamma Plus film developer exclusively for FP4 and occasionally use their warmtone print developer if I want chocolate brown prints after selenium toning.

I wouldn't toss it. Try it with something that you are used to and see how it compares to what you use now.

Michael
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Some limited experience that I had showed rather short life after opening the bottles on their print developers. It happened twice on separately ordered batches but perhaps I had gotten old stock both times?
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    35mm
    If you try it and don't like it, or if you decide not to try it, why not sell it on eBay rather than tossing it? You might not get a lot of money for it, but at least it'll wind up in the hands of somebody who wants it.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I have used the gama plus with good results. At a 20:1 ratio it wors like a compensating developer somewhat like D-23.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin