Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,862   Posts: 1,583,174   Online: 724

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Island Heights, NJ, but will retire back to Maine.
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by argus
    I have no problem with stand development in a tray. Emulsion side up and the sheets sink to the bottom.
    To keep the sheets from overlaying, I use a slosher tray.

G
    My education is incomplete. What's a slosher tray? Is it like my kitty litter developing trays?

Larry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine-iac
    My education is incomplete. What's a slosher tray? Is it like my kitty litter developing trays?

Larry
    Summitek AFAIK was the original manufacturer of these devices and they call them "Cradles" I have two of the Summitek Cradles (4x5 and 5x7) and I also have a more expensive PF copy of the Summitek Cradle (an 8x10) that PF call a "Slosher."

Here is Summitek's description:

"The Cradle is a developing tray insert that separates sheet film for tray development. It can be used for normal or compensating development including Pyro. It is hand made of 1/8 black Acrylic plastic and is warranted for 5 years against defects in manufacture and materials. Please note that the tray is not included. The Cradle comes in two sizes: The CR45 holds 6 sheets of 4X5 film, fits an 11X14 tray and costs $45 + shipping. The CR57 holds 6 sheets of 5X7 film, and fits a 16X20 tray and costs $55 + shipping."

See:http://www.summitek.com/cradle.html
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin