Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,035   Online: 980

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by VidJa
    I guess this question has been asked a thousand times before on this forum, but after being out of the B/W loop for 14 years i'm a little lost. I want to start b/w again, but I have no stock left.

I used to shoot on Agfa APX25 developed with microdol-x or t-max developer and enlarged on Ilford multigrade FB (if I all remember well from the top of my head)

What would be a nice combination to use these days where every shop goes digital (including myself)

Since I do not have a dark room at home anymore I'm planning to use the following workflow:
    - develop the film at home using a dark filmloader bag.
    - scan the file and select the printable ones on the computer
    - cycle 10 miles to my parents house to print the negative I want.
    Better get you guys back on thread
    What would you recommend ?
    Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Back on thread

Soren,

Sorry that others want to get off thread. As I said before, I'd recommend GIGABIT. See my earlier post with details. As an APX 25 lover, it's the closest I ever found -- and I've tried a lot. If that is not an option for you, try Ilford Delta 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    VidJa.
    I have tried Efke 25, Pan F and Delta 100 in 120 format and I like them. EFKE 25 and Delta 100 are very different in look to me. Since I have never tried APX 25 I can't comment the the replacement issue. Try out a couple and decide from your tests.
    Cheers Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin