Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,582,967   Online: 988

Shooter
    35mm

Sunny Summer Recommendation.

Iíll be expending a couple of days in Orlando (business not pleasure) and I was wondering if any of you has a recommendation on pulling Delta 400 in Aculux since I have plenty of it. I presume that rating @ EI 200 will be enough to tame the contrast.

Thanks

Rafael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One of my favourite combinations - EI 250, 8.5 minutes in Aculux2 @ 20 degrees C. I find it practically grainless up to 12 x 9.5 inches and it has a wonderful tonality (nothing like the stereotyped modern look). I recommend it strongly.

My metering was averged from the foreground and my enlarger is a colour head so take these factors in to account too.

There are a couple of pictures in my gallery from this combo (of the river Thames in London) to give you a sense of what it looks like.

Have fun

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Paul, I've got your recommendation from a previous thread. I'll try that

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin