Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,713   Online: 790

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Followup on "Beautiful Paper/Developer Combo"

I just put to dry a few prints I made with Forte Polygrade and Ansco 130 (PF130). From what I can tell this is a very beautiful combination! The fact that you can make your own developer (as long as PF will continue to sell you the Glycin) is a real plus! No more worrying about Agfa Neutal WA (the previous combination I posted about). I'm excited and anticipating seeing the dried prints and the effects of selenium toning. I've discovered that a lot of people really love the Forte paper even though the QC can be a little shaky at times. I'll be sure to post my findings after the prints are finished for those that are interested.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'll second that Bobby. I mixed up my first batch of 130 two weeks ago with ADOX polywarmtone (Forte) and I felt like the tonality of the mix was giving a whole new level of depth and detail to my prints. Let us know what the selenium does. I was so happy with the straight print color that I haven't tried toner as yet. Now to see how the 130 works with other papers.

Thanks for posting all of your paper developer combos. I'm enjoying the threads you start.
    Best regards,
    James

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin