Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,159   Online: 837

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just to revive an old thread....

I was recently gifted with a box of misc. chemistry and some film from a fellow apugger, and (besides the full bottle HC-110 I'd asked if he had a little to spare) there was a 50 sheet box of tech pan, as well as a bunch of formulary chemistry, including POTA and several boxes of TD-3.

I'm just afraid to shoot it, quite frankly, as I'm sure I'll like it (I expect that the results will be like my lith film experiments, without the tonal range isses (or thinness issues.)

erie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by craigclu View Post
    I have since sold the remainder and plan to retire early from the proceeds (man... people are crazy!).
    Crazy indeed, having 1,200 feet of 35mm and 100 sheets of 4x5 was not enough, I just got done buying 40 rolls of 120, 14 packs of Technidol and a Fuji GSW690III to shoot it in. You don't even want to know how much that bundle cost me.

It will pay for it self though, I'll do a bitchen show 10 years from now and make a booooondle!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin