Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,267   Online: 780

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    EI 40 Rodinal 1:50 Semi Stand dev. 15 min. with presoak, no stop only water, fix, hypo clear, wash.

Now that you have read what some of us use it's time for you to find your own EI and development time. It will probably be close to our but your conditions and practices will be, well yours.

Best of Luck,

Curt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I now rate it at EI32 and use Xtol 1:2 to develop it. I've also used D76 1:3 rating it at EI25.

It really doesn't stand underexposure at all but you can afford to give it a bit extra exposure and still have workable negatives. I use a diffuser enlarger so you might want to reduce development times a bit with a condensor.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    By their nature slow films tend to be contrasty. Pan-F Plus builds contrast very rapidly so be careful not to over develop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin