Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,065   Online: 821

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ........' MACO met co-operation with the strategic partner AGFA GEVAERT in Belgium/France the decision to pour a new ISO 100 infrared film with 850 Nanometers. This film is already in the testing practice, and will be introduced to the market in the course of the year 2007.'...................

Forgive me if I'm confusing this, the above was mentioned on a previous thread, an IR film going out to 850NM, is this the same film being discussed here or a different film, is it 820 or 850? Are we talking about two different films or a typo?
    Jonathan Brewer

www.imageandartifact.bz

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you still want to participate in the 4x5" field film test, of the new MACO 820c film, free of charge, please send your mailing address ASAP to photo@mahn.net in Germany! The distribution starts next week!

Regards

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm looking forward to trying the film, too bad it's in the middle of the winter... Almost no IR... Hopefully I'll get some clear skies in the near future.
    Be careful his bow tie is really a camera
    timeUnit

Shooter
    35mm
    I wasn't clear if the thread is saying that MF and /or 35mm IR film will be available later this year, say June/July or if production will be confined to 4x5 sheet film only and that there is no intention of producing either MF or 35mm.

Any clarification would be appreciated. Thanks

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Forgive me if I'm confusing this, the above was mentioned on a previous thread, an IR film going out to 850NM, is this the same film being discussed here or a different film, is it 820 or 850? Are we talking about two different films or a typo?
    I wasn't clear if the thread is saying that MF and /or 35mm IR film will be available later this year, say June/July or if production will be confined to 4x5 sheet film only and that there is no intention of producing either MF or 35mm.
    This must be the new (Maco) I.R.-film based on APX100 with extended IR sensitivity 820nm till 850nm but it just depends how you put the spec on.
    With a RG695nm or RG715nm filter this film will be around E.I. 3-6. I am sure this film will be produced by Gevaert in Belgium. The previous Maco IR820C was an Efke 100 extended sensitized emulsion.

I am sure Maco will bring this I.R. film in 120 roll film AND 35mm configuration. Due to the fact this film is more sensitized in the I.R. area I expect you can have some 'wood' effect with a dark red filter only.

Great to see a revival of some special Infra Red films

Best regards,

Robert

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    OK! You have my attention! I received a package from Germany with Three kinds of film to try and some developer. I am very impressed and will be looking for an opportunity to make some great captures with it with high expectations! This is what I would call -- the manufacturer getting in touch with their customers!. Way to GO!
    My photos are always without all that distracting color ...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have had email notification that I would be getting samples to try, but they haven't arrived yet.

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received my test samples a few days ago and have been shooting and developing today.
    Maco will be the first to know the results.

jan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So did this film hit the market yet?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    So did this film hit the market yet?
    It certainly has. I recently bought some at a photography fair. If you want, I can look up the internet address of the shop. (I don't remember it right now...)

I bought some, but I guess I will keep it frozen until spring. For me, december is not really the time for IR.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin