Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,570,011   Online: 854

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am going to give it another go with another negative soon, of course doing a test print. Worst case scenario, I am writing off a box of free paper.

Bill
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The box is pooched, i tried three sheets all fogged up.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    What seems strange is that, accoring to the orignal post, the prints went very dark. Fogging usually only results in a gray cast. Weird.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't know I might fart around and see why, the entire page goes a really dark grey with a hint of the image. It does not like Ilford Multigrade paper developer at 1+14 that is for sure.
    Ferris Bueller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin