Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,471   Posts: 1,570,922   Online: 792

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    P.S.

That was probably the reason for the great length to width ratio of 116 and 616 film. It allowed for a message at the bottom of the frame.
    Gadget Gainer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Who knows - I'm just jinxed with lillies of any type, I think.
    Not so! I've seen your work and the lillies I saw were flawless and beautiful.

Unfortunately, all I can add is this shout of support, Bethe. I'll let the knowledgeable folks give you the important stuff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not so! I've seen your work and the lillies I saw were flawless and beautiful.
    Thanks, Whitey! those were the 3rd try after the film got messed up in #1 and #2 were horribly overexposed. part of the reason for the title "Calla Cluster"

I think I'll check the pressure plate idea. I have 2 backs for the hassy and this might have been the newer one that I haven't used as much. I also don't think the lines are on the whole roll, which makes it more frustrating (they're just on the ones I want to print).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin