Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,857   Posts: 1,583,064   Online: 905

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Last page in the document says that a 250 ml bottle diluted 1+9 will give you 8 rolls of 35mm film, which would be equivalent to 16 sheets of 5x7 inch film. Diluted 1+14, the same bottle would yield 24 sheets.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    Last page in the document says that a 250 ml bottle diluted 1+9 will give you 8 rolls of 35mm film, which would be equivalent to 16 sheets of 5x7 inch film. Diluted 1+14, the same bottle would yield 24 sheets.
    Thanks again- I'd seen that part, but wasn't sure how many sheets a roll of 36 exp was until Nick posted. I just figured there would be a table somewhere, because when I've checked some other developers, their documentation didn't have this info (Kodak is particularly thin on the info).

Tim
    If only we could pull out our brains and use only our eyes. P. Picasso

http://www.timbowlesphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello !
    There is 2 questions here.
    Yeld depend on the exact product you use and the process.
    Kodak state that you NEED 100cc of pure Xtol per 135/36. so if you process this film in a diluted solution, and your tank can't handle 300 cc chemistry you can't process 1+2...
    This is worse with a small JOBO processor with a "payload" of 600 cc chemistry. If yu use the biggest tank it can handle you can put 8 135/36 film into it. So definitelly, you won't be able to put 800cc Xtol ....
    Last but not least, if you process your sheet film in trays, bear in mind aerial oxydation. If you're close to the maximal capacity or the product, it can go bad in the time required to process the film due to aerial oxydation. So take a safety margin... Get that extra liter of product in the tray...
    How do I know ? Been there, done that....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin