Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,458   Online: 1114

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob Carnie is right on the money on this one. Having two full rolls uses the chemistry efficiently and consistently. Just shoot another roll.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    Bob Carnie is right on the money on this one. Having two full rolls uses the chemistry efficiently and consistently. Just shoot another roll.
    Maybe buying a single reel unit would be the best solution in this regard. Will I have the same issue if that is the case? I guess I can always shoot another roll. I wasn't sure if holding off on developing was a good idea. I have been refrigerating the roll so I would think it would keep awhile.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I would agree with this approach, you will be able to lock in your times for when you want to run a single roll and as well the times for when you have more film to run and you go to the bigger tanks.
    Also if you are not in a hurry refrigerating your film is ok. I have a client in Tibet right now who is shooting 8x10 HP5 and will come to Toronto in July to process with us. He has been doing this for the last few years and this approach works very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Maybe buying a single reel unit would be the best solution in this regard. Will I have the same issue if that is the case? I guess I can always shoot another roll. I wasn't sure if holding off on developing was a good idea. I have been refrigerating the roll so I would think it would keep awhile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin