Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,927   Online: 925

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I took my new to me Wehman 8x10 out and shot 4 frames with it. I only have one lens board that is cut to a usable size at the moment and am waiting for others.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    35mm RF
    About 15 technical shots for illustrations on www.rogerandfrances.com. Depth-of-field scales, how to load a Leica, that sort of thing. Hence taking a break on APUG. I've done nothing much 'creative' for a few weeks, but then, I always work in stits and farts: I can easily shoot 1000 pictures in 3 weeks (35mm and MF) if I'm somewhere visually interesting and new, with a good reason to shoot.

Cheers,

R.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    zip,

camera all set up where it looks nice and I can look through it as the urge arises....crank it up, tilt it, swing it, slap a different lens on it...at any moment for any unexplainable reason...my compulsive side takes over and I might just burn two or three boxes or a complete brick of film in a very short amout of time....or head out into the desert in the early morning hours or the streets of sin city in the wee small hours and shoot a lot..... or come home after not exposing a single frame or sheet...no rhyme nor reason....it is really nice...and it is the way it ought to be and is...it is my camera, I am not its photographer....it is a good life indeed. I will however, be tending to my homing pigeons...
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2 sheets of 4x5 black&white film and 5 takes with the DSLR of the same subject, a backlit garden shed and environs scene with a high dynamic range. Now, will one of the negatives or a HDR be better at capturing the ...

... mood?

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    3 rolls of fp4 on the xf35

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ssp65 View Post
    I really don't mean to offend you but this is a rubbish question that is more typical of photo.net and other forums frequented by people who have nothing significant to say. This is a good forum visited by many people who are dedicated and serious about their photography and have valueable contributions to make. Forums like APUG are rare, if you don't have a serious question to ask, please don't post rubbish.

I know I have probably offended you (really not my intention) but the internet is full of this sort of stuff. APUG is a breath of fresh air and i would hate to see it go the way of so many other forums.

Steve
    Well, if no one else will say it, I will. I think this is a hell of a boorish way to introduce youself to APUG. You chose to slam a fellow member as your first post here?

And I think it is gratuitous to then say that no offense is intended!

I think threads like this can be helpful - particularly when one is feeling like the last standing film photographer and wondering if there is anyone out there shooting. And, FWIW, I think you owe the OP an apology.

Brentwood, Contra Costa County, California, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Only one exposure today, but 30 the day before and about 26 the day before that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Hicks
    "I always work in stits and farts"

Cheers,

R.
    I have to write this one down!
    Last edited by jd callow; 03-13-2007 at 01:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PatTrent View Post
    Only one exposure today, but 30 the day before and about 26 the day before that.
    And how did you escape arrest the previous two days? nondescript trenchcoat and fedora? or only approaching needy little old lady widows?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin