Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,890   Online: 1176

Shooter
    Sub 35mm

Ilford SFX available in western Canada @ Don's

Don's Photo is ordering SFX this spring. We are only ordering what we presell,
    135-36 ($10.50), and 120 ($7.77) rolls, there is also a promo pack with 3 rolls of 135-36 and an Ilford SFX filter in cokin "P" size ($49.99).
    Appearantly the minimum order will be 10 rolls, so you might want to get together with friends to order some.
    I just wonder how i'm going to get a "P" filter on my C330.
    She: What do you do for a living?
    Me: I take pictures.
    She: Oh, you're a photographer.
    Me: No,... I'm an art thief. :)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Don's Photo is ordering SFX this spring. We are only ordering what we presell,
    135-36 ($10.50), and 120 ($7.77) rolls, there is also a promo pack with 3 rolls of 135-36 and an Ilford SFX filter in cokin "P" size ($49.99).
    Appearantly the minimum order will be 10 rolls, so you might want to get together with friends to order some.
    I just wonder how i'm going to get a "P" filter on my C330.
    I'd be interested in a promo-pack if anybody in the 'peg wants to chime in to make an order.
    If only we could pull out our brains and use only our eyes. P. Picasso

http://www.timbowlesphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin