Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,222   Online: 859

Caselton Corners, Staten Island, New York
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Buying B&W film near or around Disney World?

Is there a photo store which sells B&W films close to Disney World, in Florida?

Regards.

BOB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hahaha! Funny you should mention that. I don't have an answer, but I just got back from 8 days visiting the Disney/MGM/Universal theme parts and reflexively checked what films they sold everytime we walked through a store (ie: every ride exits through a store). I guess I should have been surprised to see any film at all, but there was certainly no B&W film inside the parks (not that I expected there to be).

I intentionally didn't take a camera on the trip, but I got so home sick for photography that I started making game out of looking to see if anyone was shooting film cameras. There were plenty. Almost all were disposable cameras. hahahahaha! Bumping into someone with a more sophisticated film camera was like bumping into the only other English-speaking person in a foreign country besides yourself. "Hey! Is that.. is that... is that... a FILM camera? Wow!"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin