Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,360   Online: 1055

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras

Fotokemika ULF/ebay/Stuffmart - ???

Has anyone heard of or had any experience with an ebay store called Stuffmart? They're apparently an outlet of some sort in Virginia with a bunch of ULF Fotokemika products for sale in multiple sizes. This is true for both regular and ortho film. They also have lesser supplies of Ilford & Kodak ULF as well. Their prices are VERY low, as they say that they're a close-out buyer who sells stuff at below original retail cost. The quickest way to find them on ebay is to go into the Cameras & Photo section and do a search under "Fotokemika", as a search under "Stuffmart" comes up empty.

Just wondering...any feedback would be helpful.
    Last edited by Silverhead; 05-25-2007 at 03:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    http://stores.ebay.com/stuffmore-sales

Never heard of these guys before. Wonder where they're getting it from...

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I purchased some efke 7 x 17 at a great price....haven't shot it yet though to test it..I emailed them and they said not to let the low price be a deterrant as they had acquired it at a great price to liquidate. The film was in date and seemed fine and they said it was stored properly....

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Rumor was it may have been from JandC? But i can't verify that.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Peters View Post
    Rumor was it may have been from JandC? But i can't verify that.
    Here's what Stuffmore's banner says: "We also purchase close out inventory and offer it at below original cost."

Prices look almost too good to be true. Maybe I should stock up on 7x17 stuff?
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Heck I am thinking of buying a couple of boxes of 4 x10 and I dont even have a 4 x 10 camera!

Ach. When it rains, it pours...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd buy some 7x17 film, but that would mean I'd need to get a 7x17 camera... dammit... looks like many of us are in that position.
    Paul

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin