Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,286   Online: 1113

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks. I've been thinking of gettiing a box of the Maco Ortho film 4x5. It's almost free at the prices it's sold for. The slow speed is a positive for me. I've only got one lens with a shutter-)

I have loaded holders, one side HP-5 and the other Arista 400. Exposed and processed together. NO difference !! Seems like a no-brainer when you look at the economics. I am now trying the same with FP-4 and Arista 125. Results appear to be the same

Carl

Ity's funny about Arista...

Or maybe it's funny about how I might be name brand conscious. But I tend to use Arista when fooling around or testing something. And I tend to use Ilford when it's For All The Marbles, like on a trip or making portraits or something.

I know it's the same stuff. They tell me it's the same stuff. I guess it's just that I wonder why Ilford sells Freestyle the same product for so much less than their own product...like maybe it's not as good or something.

dgh
    David G Hall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin