Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,003   Posts: 1,633,496   Online: 784

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

AGFA Scala development

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows how to develop the Agfa Scala films?
    I've developed Rollei RSD (which have an amazing quality) and I was wondering if would be possible to develop Agfa Scala.

Cheers,
    JSV

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumzinho View Post
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows how to develop the Agfa Scala films?
    I've developed Rollei RSD (which have an amazing quality) and I was wondering if would be possible to develop Agfa Scala.

Cheers,
    JSV
    Yes, check this out: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum228/...e-process.html
    Até logo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Foma R100 reversal developer

We are using R100 to process Agfascala films. Check http://www.fomafoto.com/index.php?pa...emart&Itemid=1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Check out the info here:

http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.html

I've processed Scala into "negatives" successfully using Rodinal, but for optimal "positive" results you are better off using Dr. 5 or someone similar for processing.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    There is a lab in Germany that processes Scala in the original Scala chemistry.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

Shooter
    35mm

Thank you all

Thank you all for your kindness.
    I think I'll try the fomapan r100.

Cheers,
    JSV

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rumzinho,

I just saw you changed your interest towards the Fomapan 100R film.

Here in Germany there is new small business doing specialized reversal processing in a proprietary 10 bath process. (Not the one Petzi is referring too.) This process gains an enormous density range. Price: somewhat higher than dr5.
    At the moment that business runs two processes, for the Rollei Pan 25 and the Fomapan 100R. For the latter a density range from 0.04 to above 4 is indicated.
    However from what I understood that business is not accustomed to customers from abroad.

Shooter
    35mm
    Why not develop your film by yourself?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    Rumzinho,

I just saw you changed your interest towards the Fomapan 100R film.

Here in Germany there is new small business doing specialized reversal processing in a proprietary 10 bath process. (Not the one Petzi is referring too.) This process gains an enormous density range. Price: somewhat higher than dr5.
    At the moment that business runs two processes, for the Rollei Pan 25 and the Fomapan 100R. For the latter a density range from 0.04 to above 4 is indicated.
    However from what I understood that business is not accustomed to customers from abroad.
    Hello, thanks for info. Do you have a website address for the German company you refer to which does reverse processing?

I use dr5 a lot and think it is wonderful. Top quality, excellent customer service. I particularly like Ilford SFX and Delta 100 dr5 reverse processed. I send my films from Scotland to the USA and have never had any problems. Would urge anyone wondering what it's like to give dr5 a go.

Best wishes,
    Gavin

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gavin,

There are contradictory statements on that website, once that one-man business (Klaus Wehner) processes both, the Rollei Pan 25 and the Foma, then again only the Foma. You are encouraged to send in film in at least a batch of five and place the money on his account which should be stated then, but does not show up on that site...

Anyway, the process seems interesting:

www.wehner-net.de/schwarzweissdia (only in German)
    Last edited by AgX; 07-12-2007 at 03:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin