Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,713   Online: 798

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    It works ok. I used cheap (expired bulk) color film developed in Diafine for testing cameras of dubious functionality. The particular results depend on the film, but they tend toward grainy and contrasty. As with most things photographic some people like that, some people don't.

I don't do printing but I haven't had any trouble scanning negatives developed this way. You can scan it in as color and correct for the orange cast afterwards, or scan as grayscale and let the scanning software do it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    That's pretty unnecessary. "Excellent" is all in the eyes of the beholder. To me excellent = interesting. Holga cameras produce very interesting photography, in the hands of a skilled user. Why could you not use a Holga to see if C-41 films process well in b&w chemistry?

I think it's encouraging to see that C-41 film can be used for this purpose. I think I'll try some.

- Thomas
    Sorry, I did not mean it that way. I actually bought a few Holgas when I was a cub leader and let the boys go to town. We had some outdated colour film and the unskilled boys with a fresh view of the world produced some very intersting work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin