Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,646   Online: 854

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Delta 100 in ULF and 5x7 ?

It's been some time since the subject Ilford and the ULF film order has surfaced and i was wondering if it was just forgotten?
    It may be the wrong thread to start it in but i would really like some Delta 100 in 5x7 and that does not belong in the ULF forum.
    Are there any Delta 100 in any of the formats beside 4x5 and 8x10 to be found?

It is a special order at B&H and a don't know at Freestyle!

Anybody know when we can have some?
    Thanks.

jan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Delta 100 in 5x7 was not part of Ilford's annual special order period; only FP4 Plus and HP5 Plus were available.

I bought a 100-sheet box of 5x7 Delta 100 from Badger some months ago. Its Web site said "limited quantity" until recently; now it's "out of stock." Suggest you call Jeff to find out when he expects more in.

B&H also lists 5x7 Delta 100, but there it's a special order with a 45-box minimum. Badger's your best bet.

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the clarification Sal. Jeff should be in again next week and i hope it wont be to long of a wait before it is in stock again.
    45 boxes is a bit more than i need, saw that on their web site.

jan

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ilford Delta 100 is readily available in 13x18cm over here, but 5x7" may well be more difficult.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    oh, i'd be in for some 5 by 7 delta 100, too....Matt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I guess the question is: "Is 5x7 Delta 100 a stock product distributed by Winit? Or is it a custom order?"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin